The importance of digital marketing is growing by the year. Businesses over the world are allocating more of their marketing funds towards their online marketing efforts, to align with how consumers are researching and buying products over the internet. Digital marketing encompasses the use of many different technologies and mediums, such as your website, search engines, social media, mobile apps, email campaigns, third party websites and more.
A strong digital footprint across different digital platforms, integrated with traditional marketing methods, will definitely help your business to grow to new heights. Here are the top 5 online marketing strategies every business needs to incorporate into their digital marketing plan:
- Website Design: The design of your website should be your starting point, as most of your other digital marketing efforts will evolve around your website. Your website is also often the first point of contact with your company, so make sure you give a great first impression with an excellent website design.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): Search Engine Optimisation covers a range of efforts and strategies that are aimed to boost your website’s ranking position in search engines like Google, for certain keywords regarding your products, services and company. On-page efforts include incorporating keywords in certain areas on your website, adding content, improving headings and your websites loading speed. Improving your position on a search engine will definitely boost the amount of visitors to your website.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising: On search engines you also have the option to pay to get your website to rank in the top positions. You can bid for position in a search engine’s sponsored links (the first results you see on the page) for specific keywords and phrases. This will definitely help to send relevant leads and potential customers to your website.
- Social Media Marketing: Social media has become such a big part of our everyday lives, and offers an excellent marketing opportunity for businesses to connect with their potential and existing customers. Social media platforms allow businesses to build relationships with their customers, by engaging with them, providing information they require, answering questions they might have encouraging them to buy your products or services.
- Content Marketing: Content marketing involves the creation of content via text, infographics, blog posts, and other unique and original content about your products, business or field of work. Content marketing will help to portray your company as an authority in your field, supporting your brand credibility.
The Benefits – why internet marketing is the way to go
Cost effective: Digital marketing is way more cost-effective than traditional printed media, billboards, television and other similar platforms. Pay Per Click (PPC) even allows you to set your own budget.
Reach more customers: Your digital marketing efforts as a whole will reach a large audience. You can also target specific consumer demographics and areas with PPC and Social Media Marketing, ensuring that you reach your target audience.
Brand awareness and credibility: You will build brand awareness and brand credibility with a good online presence across the various platforms.
Easy to manage: Online marketing efforts are quite easy to manage. If you don’t have the time or expertise to manage this yourself, your can make use of a reliable online marketing company to manage your digital marketing strategies on your behalf.
Measurable results: The best part about digital marketing, is that most of the time, the results are measurable. Reports will provide detailed insights into your online marketing campaigns and efforts, to give you a clear indication of how your website is performing online.
About SiteWeb Online Marketing
SiteWeb Online Marketing is a leading website design company, that boasts a list of happy website design and online marketing clients. Our team of experienced website designers and online marketers have assisted many businesses to grow their businesses and achieve success. Our service includes:
- Website Design
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Website Analytic Reports
- Social Media Marketing and more.